(1) Apostolic Doctrine and Fellowship according to the Bible: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
(2) The Godhead: We fully believe in the mystery of the Godhead. We believe that God has been pleased to manifest Himself as a father-the source of all life, as a son-the channel and redeemer of all life, and as the Holy Ghost-the revealer and energizer of all life.( 1 Timothy 3:16).
The Father in the invisible God who is made visible in Jesus; and the Holy Ghost in the invisible counterpart of God. The Father is God in creation, the Son is God in redemption, and the Holy Ghost is God in inspiration. When one manifestation of the Godhead is -can patent-can be seen, the other two are latent-can be seen through the one that is patent. (John 14:6-12). Jesus is human and divine! He is Mary’s son Mary’s God; His is Creator and Creature; He is God manifested in the flesh; and He is our Eternal Father made visible-apart from whom, there is no God. We believe that at the final consummation of all things, the one visible God will be our Lord Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:15-20; John 1:1-14)
(3) Name of God: We believe that God periodically changed His name to suit the dispensational needs of His people. His present dispensational name is the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12)
(4) Membership and how it is obtained: We as apostolic members of the body of Christ, which is the true church, (Ephesians 1:22-23) believe the word of God declares that there is but one way of entrance therein. “By one Spirit are we all baptized into one body.” This is a baptism of water and of spirit. (I Corinthians 12:12-27; Galatians 3:26-28; Romans 6:3-4; John 3:5; Acts 2:23)
(5) Repentance and Remission of Sins: God is not a respecter of persons; He will accept anyone into His kingdom that has a broken and contrite heart He will not depise.” (Psalms 51:17). John preached repentance Jesus proclaimed it; and before his ascension he commanded that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name-beginning at Jerusalem. (Luke 24:47). Peter filled this command on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:38)
(6) Baptism: We believe that baptism by immersion should be administered in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins only to persons who have reached the age of understanding: and under no conditions do we sanction the baptism of infants.
The effectiveness of baptism is when one repents of their sins and believes the Gospel with their heart; therefore designated persons should be careful to examine each candidate as to his or her belief in the gospel of grace. This gospel incorporates the death, burial; and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remissions of sins.
The candidate after having entered the water shall surrender himself to the baptizer who shall cross the hands of the candidate.
What We Believe Apostolic Doctrine, doctrine of the Apostles
Christ Temple Apostolic Faith Church
Sunday School: 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Sunday Morning Service: 11:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday Evening Service: 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday Night Bible Class: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday Night Evangelist Services: 7:00 p.m.
325 North Wayne Avenue
Lockland Ohio 45215